Even though I know is not real5.39.217.76. w7 j1 u6 |5 c/ d
but is really entertaining. 6 w+ ]: E1 r' s* Q; q+ L' ~" ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbCant help but to get myself up公仔箱論壇. F9 ]( i- u& b
to try playing with my coins 5 c: J/ C; Y9 |: i! Hto hit it into the jar or the cup 8 Q: X9 M' U5 I) `8 G6 K: sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。that's on my table作者: mr2907 時間: 2010-10-25 07:21 PM
利害!多謝分享...作者: shawnke 時間: 2010-10-25 09:43 PM
好有毅力唷! # e# y* T% F; G3 h0 o. F; {/ x這些一定都是練習不下數百次才能拍攝出來的成功記錄,5.39.217.76* j3 s1 l5 j6 p! Z1 p
利害,不簡單~作者: wow999 時間: 2010-10-26 01:45 AM
i think he try few thousands times to got this video ..good jobs ..thank you so much 作者: man7030 時間: 2010-10-26 10:01 AM
Seen this before, many hours of practice with endless video recording to achieve that. 0 m, R) B- R; S- H6 jThanks作者: Williamlkq 時間: 2010-10-26 11:12 PM
Fabulous!!!作者: HAPPY-snowman 時間: 2010-10-27 01:22 AM
太厲害了!9 f/ Q( q: |6 c* y- p5 k
有誰能告訴我如何能拿到那些硬幣 。作者: hh1955kk 時間: 2010-10-27 06:39 AM
Nice, I try this, but not working. 作者: paparaaapa 時間: 2010-10-30 03:36 PM