9 }- \0 U2 r6 ^! ?2 qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。發信出去的數天後,guyveXXX寫了一封「落落長」的信,並附上自己與娃娃的合照,證明他就是最初賣這個娃娃的人。至於回信的內容,首先,guyveXXX重申,這是真實的事情,絕非愚人節玩笑,娃娃是在佛羅里達Webster小鎮的跳蚤市場買到,買賣經過與郵件上的敘述大致相同,目前娃娃已經賣給住在愛爾蘭名叫Kathy的網友,並且提供Kathy的e-mail。guyveXXX說自己雖然已經賣掉了該娃娃,但是常常覺得娃娃的靈魂還在房子裡,並且,認為Kathy可能也會遭遇到某些不好的事情。不過,我們發了兩次信給Kathy,Kathy都沒有回信,所以無法得知娃娃的下落,以及是否真的會遇到不好的事情。 $ h9 q6 G0 h5 G; ]9 a, s
, z" k% [! M9 n4 I* F
從這封信來看,guyveXXX寫得十分誠懇,不像是耍我們,如果該娃娃已經賣掉,guyveXXX實在沒有必要捏造事實,另外,照片有點輔助文字的意味,相片右下角醜醜的小丑,呼應了guyveXXX說自己蒐集古董玩具,另外查詢guyveXXX的eBay賣場,的確張貼了不少古董玩具的販售啟事。不過,回頭檢視郵件中所附的影像檔,又發現疑點重重。 5.39.217.76$ K7 |* p9 P0 U" H: ?- @
. f' L* @: U, p1 @/ Q一位在NYU(紐約大學)取得「Digital VideoProduction」學位的蔡姓網友(姓名保留),把檔案用剪接軟體一個frame一個frame的檢查後,發現了幾個問題,首先就聲音上來說,在第八秒跟十三秒時各有一聲聽起來像「here」的聲音,這應該是拍攝者之後加入的音效,提醒觀者注意。 ; s' g6 u" j9 Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.76! s* |1 k) I, n* P" @
一般DV每秒鐘是29.97個frames,正常來說一個連續動作可以在每一個frame中看出微小的變化,但這個娃娃除了第一次移動的狀況比較連續之外,後面的兩次移動都蠻跳躍的,也就是說兩個相連的frame之間有過大的變化,一般來說應該是剪接的結果。不過覺得應該是剪接的原因是在13秒左右的一次閃光。這個閃光只維持了3個frames,通常擁有夜視功能的攝影機都是業餘的小DV,不論有任何光源的變化,這種機器調教光線的能力都不可能在1/10秒內完成。 Z- P+ t! V0 Z( v0 _) A, o ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇" k2 {( ]* f0 G* ?& b) X/ e: }
但仍有一個重要的考慮,這個影片是經過嚴重壓縮後的產物。壓縮的技術之一在於抽掉相似而沒有多大變化的frames,也就是說動作的跳躍或快速的閃光都可能是劣質壓縮後的結果(但除非這個娃娃的移動方式本身就很跳躍,不然不太可能)。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" u( s) }1 n8 ~8 Z5 b3 k6 `
. g# I6 Q5 p+ U- E: d. m
蔡網友表示,要做一個類似的「假」影片不需要超過30分鐘,是很簡單的工作。以當初結標價格159美金而言,是很小的成本。 2 R& y' `2 u) B3 z5.39.217.765.39.217.76. N/ q5 p3 v/ M- Z5 e# {
除此之外,我們請代理AVID產品,本身也是DV高手的互動國際數位高級專員周開景看過後,也認為這是剪接的影片,周開景說,從影片本身可以發現光線一直在跳動,在夜拍的情形下,光線會跳動,最可能的原因就是環境有變。他認為,這支影片的拍攝手法可能類似紙黏土動畫,用一格一格的方式拍出來的。 # j, x: A: ~! k. L. E9 k1 e) Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 3 f% ]* r8 a+ l" t% [5 R! r, u* [綜合以上總總,我們的結論如下: / `) _$ B: p: L/ ]% ^6 ~1.拍賣者真有其人,但故事真偽難明(因為除了他本人的說法,缺乏旁證)。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb k7 c3 H, q* k
2.影片真實性非常可疑,剪接過的可能性極高。 5.39.217.76( c$ E B! w y: F6 U9 H8 ^+ t1 x
: [# F6 E/ o3 J
有興趣的網友可以參考賣主guyveXXX的回信: TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& K- z# }) W3 I$ ]* L% G
Dear Hsiao-Lan, TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 E' K' K: {2 b9 F( t3 V
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 g# j {( n2 u# B
Thank you for contacting me, I would love to answer your questions about the doll... : |1 O/ i( P) i0 }, E
8 O4 H9 s6 P, S' s7 u$ f6 q7 Y- L公仔箱論壇I have actually sold the doll, but the spirit of the doll seems to live on in my life... + a, G6 p* H9 I Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 2 G; i* s# S; N* b: x5.39.217.76I purchased the doll a few years ago at a small dirt lot flea market inthe town of Webster, Florida.I have collected old dolls and antiquetoys for a number of years, and there was something about this dollthat drew me to it. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 R; t/ ^6 A4 F3 t! D) s
! D" M7 x& F& `1 \$ l% B# _) KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Obviously if I knew about the history of the doll before I bought it, Iwould have never bought it. I wasn't able to mention this in theauction but the doll was originally bought for a man's child who wasseverely deformed at birth. The child died only a few days after being tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: ?! {6 e9 P- V/ K5 ~" ]1 m
alive. Some people said that the child might have even been murdered because it was so grotesque. , b* V7 O$ r# O/ h' u& A公仔箱論壇 0 C$ G/ v" [' ~7 [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAll of the bizarre occurrences did infact happen to me, including mycat dying, my girlfriend leaving me, unexplainable sickness... 5.39.217.765 H" E1 |* c6 x/ q
. j' m2 ]) M3 ^6 X- m5.39.217.76I set up a video camera to record the doll one night. In the morningwhat I saw was shocking. Not only did I see the dolls arm moved, Iheard a voice what could only be discerned as ?Harold? Supposedly thechild's name that the doll was supposed to belong to was named Harold! 9 E3 |1 t! t: O( f% u5 p
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ g- ~- Y2 I; P: q2 G
The original buyer did not follow through with the auction. I actuallylisted the doll a second time and was bough from very nice women inIreland. She supposedly had some very bad things happen to her after TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 X' O( [: Y7 }- {- c
purchasing the doll. Her name is Kathy, and her email address is KathyXXXX@aol.com 5.39.217.76* ?7 X4 |) a8 F, i, [( Y0 K
公仔箱論壇' r, g0 u* m6 h3 ~4 f# i
Sometimes at night the image of the doll comes in my mind, and Iexperience some very mad migraines. Recently it has been ok, I havebeen talking to the priest at a local church and he has been giving meprayers to say before I go to bed. ' J6 i* x/ H* ?3 N8 P( u5.39.217.76 : o* i0 H. R+ j, N+ bI hope that I answered all of your questions. In case you need it forthe story, my name is Greg RXXXXX, I live in New York City and I am 24years old. I know this article is going to be in Chinese but I wouldlove to see it as is. Is there any way I could get a copy after it is " j$ [9 Q! @3 [, w8 }
completed? Thank you very much. I also attached a couple pictures of 2 T9 I1 ~4 M' a1 f4 _( L" u: I% [公仔箱論壇the doll and myself 9 {, e) c- ~+ ^# n, c- p P* n
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 d4 ?* k6 \; W9 |$ v6 ^
Thanks 5.39.217.768 Q0 R9 f' u& ]* F# q