作者: ~嘉~    時間: 2010-10-22 09:35 PM     標題: 曼聯官方宣布朗尼續約5年

北京時間10月22日晚,曼聯俱樂部官網宣布,球隊將與魯尼續約5年。這也就意味著小胖近來紛紛擾擾的轉會傳聞畫上句號。據傳,魯尼續約後的周薪將高達18萬英鎊。

曼聯官方宣布魯尼續約5年 離隊鬧劇現重大轉折
[attach]1170604[/attach]

[attach]1170605[/attach]

曼聯官方宣布魯尼續約5年 傳周薪將高達18萬鎊

曼聯官網寫道,在經過俱樂部與球員協商之後,雙方達成一致。魯尼將會與曼聯續約至2015年6月,小胖將會披上曼聯戰袍征戰11個賽季。

主帥弗格森說道:“這是艱難的一周,不過最後的結果還是我們所希望看到的。我對魯尼說,曼聯的大門永遠向他敞開,最終他同意留下來讓我很高興。”

“有時候,當你身處在一家俱樂部時,你很難意識到球隊到底有多麽大。最近幾天的風雲就能讓你明白。我想現在魯尼應該能夠清楚的認識到,曼聯是一家都麽偉大的俱樂部。”弗格森繼續說道。

“我很高興他能繼續迎接挑戰,他能給年輕球員們做出一個好榜樣,並且能讓自己成為曼聯最偉大的球員之一。”弗格森對小胖充滿期待。

魯尼表示:“我簽下新的合約,是因為我完全信賴教練組、管理層,我相信我們能夠贏得更多——而這也是我加盟曼聯的原因。”

“我相信在上周,球迷們會對自己看到的和聽到的感到很傷心。但是現在我只關心未來。從我來到這裏開始,球迷一直以來都對我的態度很理智,現在我該拿出好狀態好表現去幫助球隊了。”魯尼信心十足的表示。

自從9月初的醜聞發生以後,魯尼就一直陷入低迷。尤其是最近一段時間,魯尼甚至威脅曼聯自己將離開球隊。好在最後魯尼留在紅魔,這也是一個皆大歡喜的局面。
作者: ~嘉~    時間: 2010-10-22 09:39 PM     標題: Wayne: I'm delighted I've signed

Shortly after signing a new five-year contract with United, WayneRooney sat down with MUTV on Friday to talk about his new deal andstaying at United...

Wayne, a new contract for you, how are you feeling?
Yeah,I’m delighted. There has been a bit of controversy over the timing ofit all. But I’m delighted it’s finally signed. Hopefully I can move onand get back fit and get back playing again.

The aim is to be back on the pitch and playing, but what have the last few days been like for you?
It’sbeen difficult for me and for the club as well. For me, I felt I had toget my point across and we finally came to an agreement, which I thinkis best for the two of us, for me and  – that’s the best thing for meand the club.

When you originally had discussions with David a while ago, can you explain your feelings and how things have changed?
Asa player here at United I care for the club. I had some concerns and Imade the manager and David Gill aware. It went on from there and itdidn’t really move forward in terms of contract talks. Then in the lastfew days that’s all been made public knowledge, which made it moredifficult. We felt – myself and the club – that we had to move quicklyto sort it out. I’ve spoken with the manager, David Gill and the ownersand all of them have confirmed to me that this is the right club for meto be at, and that the club is going to continue to be successful andwin things. I had other things I wanted to air as well, but I was happyto move forward and sign the deal.

How complicated is the negotiation process?
Itis very complicated. It’s about the football club, but it’s about meand my career as well. So I had to think about it really hard.

Wayne: I'm delighted I've signed I’m just delighted it’s over now and hopefully we can put it to the back of our minds.

How does it feel to be a young footballer in the middle of all this? What emotions are going through your mind?
Yeah,it’s difficult. There’s a lot of media coverage that you have to dealwith. I’m sure with other players these discussions happen as well, butthey just never become public knowledge. Obviously my situation did,and it made it more difficult. But I spoke with the club about it andwe felt it was best to move things on quickly. I’m really delightedI’ve managed to agree the deal today.

Presumably it’swonderful at times being Wayne Rooney, but being who you are is thereason why people have such strong opinions on it…
Yeah,that’s something I’ve had for many years now and you just have to tryand learn to deal with it. I know I can deal with it myself. Sometimesit does get a bit difficult, but I’m glad it’s over with now and I’mjust looking forward to getting back fit and playing again.

Weheard from Sir Alex earlier this week and he sounded passionate, andquite emotional. You mentioned him in the statement in the week, whathave you got to say about the way he has been throughout all of this?
It’sbeen difficult for him as well, I’m sure it has. He’s got to look afterthe club and he was trying to convince me to sign a new deal at theclub. We spoke about it and he has been fantastic. He’s a great managerand I’ve said that many times. He’s one of the big reasons why I joinedthe club – to work under him and be successful. I’ve managed to dothat. I’m hoping in the next few years we can do that again.

Is he one of the main reasons you are staying here?
Yeah. He’s not theonly reason. I’ve been here now for six years. The fans have been greatfor me in that time. The manager’s experience, passion and will to winare one of the main reasons why I’m playing here.

Are you surprised by how everything has happened?
Sinceit’s become public knowledge, it meant we had to move quickly. Once itall came out, it looked like there was nowhere to go, and that that wasit. The manager quite openly made it clear that the door was still openfor me to sign and that he still wanted me to sign. That’s when I spoketo my agent and said, ‘let’s go in and sit down with them and try toresolve it and try and get the deal done’. We went and spoke to themanager, David Gill and the Glazers. And I’m just pleased we worked itout.

What’s your message to the fans now?
I’msure the fans are upset with everything that they’ve heard in themedia. But my message is that I care for this club and I want to behere. That’s important to know. I want to continue being successful atthis club. Some fans might not take to it too quickly. It might taketime. But I will give 100 per cent on the pitch. I want to try andbuild that relationship back up. I hope that we can work together onthis and try to do the best thing for Manchester United and wintrophies here.
作者: ultrabitch    時間: 2010-10-22 09:59 PM

都不知道他的脑是想什么,之前公开说要转会,还说在曼联看不到未来,现在突然间同意续约5年...
18万周薪,没错的话,我想是因为在薪水方面谈妥了吧,毕竟如果鲁尼要在其他球队拿到超过18万周薪是很难的...居然谈妥了,那么接下来的日子,鲁尼就要拿出表现以证明他是符合这个高薪的,不然的话就很容易使其他表现出色的队友不满了
作者: tetrahydra    時間: 2010-10-22 10:23 PM

期待史上最高身价卖朗尼!
作者: huhut6432gj    時間: 2010-10-22 10:39 PM

Wayne Rooney Staying at Manchester United ( Signs 5 Year Contract ) - 22 October 2010
[youtube]RnsgQcW_GqM[/youtube]
作者: kstan337    時間: 2010-10-22 10:50 PM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: kian281kkc    時間: 2010-10-23 11:50 AM

留下就好,希望魯尼能为曼联取得更好成绩,冠军,进球·。。。。加油

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0