Board logo

標題: A Partial Eclipse [打印本頁]

作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-7-13 06:44 PM     標題: A Partial Eclipse

There was a partial eclipse a couple of weeks ago.  And I was trying out the long exposure method.  The photos are alright, just alright.  It's time like this I want to have a D3 with an 800mm Tele. (in my dream)5 m4 b" i4 J8 x6 I, M9 B
公仔箱論壇  z- r( b" W5 k" {

% @$ M* w' n& D$ s- e" N* BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。A full moon night
+ T1 v; \1 k% c* U/ t. ]8 d# E( w) w/ h5 p, Q
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! q' L: h+ N( E, a- o
5.39.217.76+ d) {5 ^# i5 n1 {
Eclipse starts
# x; ]; i5 X4 |2 CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. f! X  y$ K( K5 C, I, A

3 a% g, l6 S4 Q2 r
+ O: _0 G, l) [7 o; z  _5.39.217.76tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 {- b0 ?9 a; l8 q( k% o+ S

1 Y) E, S6 f8 O" I) P, Z; _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! h8 F- t( o# J' _7 N% Z

# c$ b3 p3 ?' h6 I. ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  B7 w: F+ l, I; w( f6 h
5.39.217.76  a- @3 f' O; ~7 h" \
Full moon, I like full moon.
8 g- |6 l/ q7 s8 ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
8 b; r6 }8 O  Z' O8 LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
作者: k23bb    時間: 2010-7-13 07:34 PM

好嘢喎...........咁都比你影到
作者: orchids    時間: 2010-7-13 09:03 PM

The last picture why the moon is not in round shape?? camera lens distortion??
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-7-14 08:51 AM

That's over exposure.  The way to catch a sharp edge of the full moon  is using f16, 1/10 sec.  Overexposure gives a blur image of a bright object.
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-7-14 09:20 AM

Anyone noticed the lunar eclipse is upside down?  I only noticed it when I travel up north.  So the next time when you visit Australia, look up the night sky, you will get a nice surprise.
作者: chowold2    時間: 2010-7-14 11:40 AM

本帖最後由 chowold2 於 2010-7-14 09:34 PM 編輯
. N' M$ b- ^- U7 G公仔箱論壇
% I; j! a8 C+ M% a1 m/ p* j# Z' O4 R月有陰睛圓缺﹐短暫的殘缺不整,
9 _2 y, _/ z8 `% t0 Y5 S& V; y1 F公仔箱論壇更能顯出缺後月重圓的美麗景色和心情。
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2010-7-14 05:39 PM

The first one full moon with the cloud.  Such a clear sky.  Then the eclipse come and everything is dark.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0