Board logo

標題: 俄羅斯著名鋼琴家涉孌童在芭堤雅被捕 [打印本頁]

作者: bchew    時間: 2010-7-7 09:04 AM     標題: 俄羅斯著名鋼琴家涉孌童在芭堤雅被捕

一名曾獲得格林美獎的俄羅斯鋼琴家涉嫌在泰國芭堤雅進行孌童活動,被警方拘捕。
" h8 i* e( Z6 `5 T9 i! U" U* J
7 ~2 q0 M1 S: j! h( V& UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。俄羅斯國家管弦樂團創辦人米哈伊尔.普雷特涅夫被控非禮一名男童,並在一些不堪入目的照片中與多名男童一起。- B& P, l" Q/ n7 R. ~! l" h1 E. d

; h4 n# ~) b/ d( v4 m) ~$ [公仔箱論壇如果罪名成立,他最高可被判監禁20年和罰款4萬銖(約9,600港元)。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 d; B' f( T( c  m0 e
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ [, w( u; O( j8 n

作者: hippy_123    時間: 2010-7-7 11:20 AM

"4萬銖(約9,600港元)。",真係好過無。
作者: felicity2010    時間: 2010-7-8 12:37 AM

I really don't understand the psychology of the paedophile. Out of all sex crimes, this is the most deplorable act which should be met with severe punishment. Thailand is a fertile ground of prostitution and it becomes a hotbed for this repugnant felony. It is a kind of exploitation, both physically and economically. These perpetrators hope to evade penalty in their own countries when they committed the acts in foreign places. Given the half-hearted pursuit of this crime in Thailand, it is more effective for their countries of origin to step up their punishment. Like Canada, there is a website giving information of convicted paedophiles, which serves both as a deterrent (doubtful) and a warning to the community. A transnational organization to crack down the paedophile networks which not only provide graphic materials but also information and arrangements.

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0