返回列表 回復 發帖

[短文分享] Mary of Children

- N8 L2 R4 E" d+ _6 w. Q, Q3 q
Mary of Children

. X* ]5 r- N" s5 ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
) k6 g. o6 M# H" M7 n4 s5.39.217.76If a child lives with criticism he learns to condemn ...
0 |' E% U6 @; x" Q7 G5 q' uIf a child lives with hostility he learns to fight ...公仔箱論壇& Z% r6 y, o5 t! u
If a child lives with fear he learns to be apprehensive ...4 Q: z6 s& l$ C$ c  x3 @
If a child lives with pity he learns to feel sorry for himself ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 j6 z; N" e) G8 @/ C: o9 |- O
If a child lives with ridicule he learns to be shy ...
% H: Y4 m6 B9 g7 J, F+ H; @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf a child lives with jealousy he learns what envy is ...
: l5 w3 }& z$ p; a% [1 C公仔箱論壇If a child lives with shame he learns to feel guilty ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ `0 E$ X6 Y/ i, @  M& y: t
If a child lives with encouragement he learns to be confident ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 b+ J5 P$ h; z  M, N! _
If a child lives with tolerance he learns to be patient ...
2 G* A! O( g" c3 M5 G3 Q" r* [If a child lives with praise he learns to be appreciative ...
0 ]) E2 I' y3 c) htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf a child lives with acceptance he learns to love ...5.39.217.764 @; ?" ^( t) f  l! f3 e
If a child lives with approval he learns to like himself ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: |9 j5 X9 T: I; i2 t  r5 ?9 v
If a child lives with recognition he learns that it is good to have a goal ...公仔箱論壇* L2 X1 q5 i& ]
If a child lives with sharing he learns about generosity ...公仔箱論壇- X8 v& N; E+ o9 a" R! x
If a child lives with honesty and fairness he learns what truth and justice are ...
3 ^! _7 i" a6 z2 K$ H6 O  Q9 o5.39.217.76If a child lives with security he learns to have faith in himself and those about him ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- l2 T! R' y* n4 }' y" E' K* h+ U3 j
If a child lives with friendliness he learns that the world is a nice place to live ...1 {8 J4 l+ h+ V* v8 ~( ~
If a child lives with serenity your child will live with peace of mind ...! v! K& ?3 x8 Y( Q3 E' X# ^
If a child lives with firm and consistent parents he knows justice ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& [; H) i9 a6 i
If a child lives with forgiving parents he knows mercy ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, Q- q" D3 k, j
If a child lives with affectionate parents he knows the healing of spirit ...
1 l6 r* I$ H3 A5 T/ O" X$ rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf a child lives with encouraging parents he knows the joy of giving ...
8 L" {! ]8 B/ ^If a child lives with parents willing to receive he knows of the security of being able to give ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! v6 Y2 L; A' `$ Q/ N6 {3 U
If a child lives with parents infested with sins he is denied the ordinary means of spiritual growth ...
* a- W& i0 H7 e0 C, |4 U1 ]( {If a child lives with parents who reverence him as a person he will grow to be adult ...
英文文章!有意思~
返回列表