返回列表 回復 發帖

[討論] Your dream Man Utd first team for 09/10

I just love doing these fantasy lineups!

Put your dream first team for next season.
11 starters, 7 subs.

Try also to discuss your tactics, if they are not the typical 4-4-2

I would LOVE to see Fergie buy Franck Ribery and David Villa. Both arepossible as Robery has been making noises that he wants to move andValencia are in serious financial trouble.

For my line-ups, I will include teams with and without Ronaldo or Tevez, as they may or may not be here next season.

The First line up would be:

Berbatov

Rooney - - - - - Villa

Ribery - - Carrick - Hargreaves

Evra - Vidic - Ferdinand - Brown

Foster

Subs: VDS, Evans, Rafael, Anderson, Park, Nani, Welbeck

This would be a scenario where Ronaldo and Tevez are no longer around. Hopefully Hargreaves can make a full recovery.

This tactic would allow Ribery and Hargreaves to tuck in tight next toCarrick when the opponents are in possession or during build up play.

When attacking or on the break, both Ribery and Hargreaves could push forward and wide.
Berbatov also likes to drop deep, so he could drop down to collect theball while Rooney and Villa move up and wide to stretch play, stretchplay before joining them in attack.

Another scenario would be, if Ronaldo stayed, to play a 4-4-2.

Ribery is capacble of playing as an attacking midfielder and often cutsin from the left to take up a position behind the strikers and createhavoc.

In my opinion we don't really have an attacking midfielder at themoment, so Ribery would definitely bring something to the team.

Rooney - Berbatov

Ribery - Carrick - Anderson - Ronaldo

Evra - - Vidic - Ferdinand - - Brown

Foster

Subs: VDS, Evans, Rafael, Hargreaves, Park, Nani, Villa

Squad:
Keepers: Foster, Kuszczak, VDS

Defenders: Evra, Vidic, Ferdinand, Brown, Evans, Rafael, Fabio, Catchcart. O'Shea, Neville

Midfielders: Ribery, Ronaldo, Carrick, Hargreaves, Scholes, Giggs, Anderson, Park, Nani, Gibson, Possebon,

Strikers: Rooney, Berbatov, Villa, Welbeck
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
龍門要長期既出場,長期keep狀態,
所以如果雲沙要休息,佢既替補要好有實力,話黎就要黎!
曼切斯特皇者
紅魔曼聯
返回列表