返回列表 回復 發帖

[討論] i still think we need.......

to buy a  forward.yes a forward!!! and sacrifice buying tevez to do so.

i think we still lack a striker in the mould of ruud or ole, a guy whowill get into the six yard box and score the dirty goals a la Lineker,Shearer and Wright. we have a great selection of guys who have greatability, work hard, can go out wide, drop into the middle of the parkand win a ball and play great passes - however we DO NOT have a guythat will hit the box consistently and score the tap -ins, headers andscrappy goals that certain strikers have always been noted for andsince ruud and ole we have lacked this a lot.

tevez works all across the park more than any player in the team,rooney is the same and can play out towards one side or the otherbrilliantly and berba is great on the edge of the box, but how manytimes have i sat this season an seen a great move fall apart because welack the RIGHT person in the RIGHT place.

berba played a great one two out wide to park on the edge of the box,park looks up to cross to the forward hitting the six yard box and Noone IS THERE, this has happened consistently and on many occasions ilook up as in years gone by for guy rubbibg his heart out to get in thebox and get on the end of things and this now doesn't happen.

sadly to do this someone would have to be sacrificed and that guy wouldprobably have to be tevez, the ebst worker this team has, but sadly ifits a case of 30 mil on him or spending the money elsewhere to buy atype of player we are lacking then so be it.

with this type of forward in the team we would pose even a more greaterthreat we just need someone to be ruthless and put the ball in the netconsistently and score all the scrappy or unspectacular chances wecreate. add this to the firepower we already possess and i think wewould be an even more potent force.
返回列表