返回列表 回復 發帖

[新聞] 傑斯成為曼聯官方網站的2月最佳球員

Ryan wins our award

Ryan Giggs says it's "an honour" to have been voted ManUtd.com Player of the Month, ahead of the other on-song players in the Old Trafford dressing room.
United's longest-serving player enjoyed a fantastic February, capped by a vintage goal which claimed three vital league points at West Ham.

Giggs also helped the Reds to reach this weekend's FA Cup quarter-final against Fulham by assisting goals in the 4-1 win at Derby County and he was a key figure in the fine performance away to Internazionale in the Champions League.

All of the above was recognised by ManUtd.com readers as Ryan topped the poll by a handsome margin - he received 45 per cent of the votes compared to Cristiano Ronaldo's 26 per cent and 13 per cent for Michael Carrick. Dimitar Berbatov and Rio Ferdinand were also shortlisted for the website's February accolade.

Speaking to ManUtd.com on Friday, Ryan said of the poll result: "It's brilliant, I'm delighted to have won this.

"I've been really happy with my form lately. A number of players have been playing well for the club so for the fans to vote for me is a big honour and I'd like to say thank you."

傑斯實至名歸
hide曾說過:
「一個樂隊只有在死了人後,才能成為傳奇。」
現在,X JAPAN真的成為傳奇樂隊了。
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
返回列表