返回列表 回復 發帖

Word of encouragement for players and staff of Liverpool FC.

We are going a tough period. It feels as though all our hopes have been crushed. It must be worst for the players and Rafa. As Vladi Link mentiond above, some of them might actually be here.

In this thread you will be able to show your support to Players and Rafa. You are also free to air 'constructive' criticism of them. Please dont go on with the Kuyt and Lucas is shite bollox that is spouted in every post game thread.

For example:

Dear Mr Robbie Keane,

I know that you have been trying real hard for the team. As a fellow supporter, i can see that you are desperate to end the title drought. Just some recommendations that i think you might do:

1) Be more confident and try shots when u have got the chance to. U never know you might even score a few goals from deflected efforts. If fat frank can do it, why cant you?

2) You are probarly the smartest player in the club and you did some wonderful flicks to pass to berbatov during your spurs day. You can try the same. The Liverpool will be groaning once you do a mistake but that is how Luis Garcia became a hero for us. He did not stop trying.

3) It seems that you have los a bit of confidence and do not dare to take on defenders that much. You have some wonderful close control and should showcase it.

You must understand that we need you. Gerrard and Torres wont be enough for the title win. Other than them nobody poses that much of a goal threat. Some of us believe that if you hit top form, the title will be ours. That is how important you are for the team. Thank you.

Best Regards,
返回列表