返回列表 回復 發帖

[生活小百科] Electret Masterbatch PPH-57ZJ

Overview 8 c8 W8 q1 V+ O$ T. m2 q

T' }: ?- D  D公仔箱論壇The electret masterbatch PPH-57ZJ is used as engineering plastics, suitable for making TV sets, radio housings, electrical insulation materials, anti-corrosion  pipes, plates, storage tanks, etc. also used for woven packaging bags and packaging films.
- O) y0 `- w% V- K- Q5.39.217.76" a1 Q8 B: x# \7 m" Y8 L7 T( w/ z

0 ^& J. s' q3 b& i$ U# u, zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

" t9 y1 N% ^5 b' o公仔箱論壇
% r4 @6 E: Z/ Q! H; D) ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇3 h* [$ g% G1 ?/ a% O
Application
0 d& T# _, {9 A) H+ f. z$ JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) t- R. I, f/ A* e2 z
, W6 C1 c+ i  J5 {' ]9 F% h. v
Adding a small amount of electret masterbatch PPH-57ZJ can increase the density and depth of the charge trapping energy trap in the melt-blown non- woven fabric, effectively release negative ions and store charge, and improve the comprehensive filtration effect and thermal attenuation of the melt-blown non-woven fabric Performance. In the case of the same fiber fineness and gram weight, it can reduce the resistance of the melt-blown non-woven product, and at the same time improve the filtration effect of the melt- blown non-woven product.
返回列表