1. Come oan, get aff! Ye aff yer heid?
— I’m substituting you because you are off form, dear boy.
我换下你,因为你表现不佳,亲爱的孩子。
2. Haw, see you lino, yerr a choob.
— Excuse me Mr assistant ref, that’s a bad decision.
抱歉,助理裁判先生,那是一次错判。
3. Any mair ay yer cheek an’ ye’ll get a cuddy lug, ye wee bugger.
— I’m the boss and don’t you forget it.
我是教练,你别忘了这一点。
4. Dinnae bother aboot him, he’s jist a daftie.
— Their striker will give you no problems.
他们的前锋不会给你带来麻烦。
5. Dinna fash yirsel, Liverpool nae bother.
— Don’t worry yourself, we’ll overtake Liverpool.
别杞人忧天,我们会超过利物浦。
6. Ah gie’d it the full bhona.
— Just give it everything you’ve got.
全力以赴就行了。
7. Haud yer wheesht.
— Please be quiet, lads, I’m trying to give a team-talk.
大家请安静,我正在进行球队演讲。
8. He gave him his jotters because he was a eejit.
— He deserved to be sent off.
他应该被罚下。
9. His heid’s full ae mince.
— I don’t care what Cristiano says, he’s not leaving.
我不在乎克里斯蒂亚诺说什么,他不会离开。
10. Thon wis the berries, lads.
— Brilliant. Well played, chaps.
太棒了,踢得好,伙计。
靠,一句都看不懂。。。俺白出国了。。。 |