返回列表 回復 發帖

奥斯威辛集中营 - 華沙 - 波蘭

,  描述: 原創
本帖最後由 markhamwong 於 2015-7-9 07:36 PM 編輯
2 H& E2 k! L; M2 o5.39.217.76) m% a6 v. A1 e/ X( |; ^
奥斯威辛集中營, 是納粹德國時期建立最主要的集中營和滅絕營,位於波蘭距克拉科夫西南60公里的小城奥斯威辛。
* J% I* t. ~6 _/ o9 l5.39.217.76奧斯維辛集中營於1940年4月27日,由納粹德國親衛隊領導人希姆萊下令建造。1942年1月20日舉行的萬湖會議通過「猶太人問題最終解決方案」,透過滅絕營實行有系統的猶太人大屠殺行動,估計約有110萬人在奧斯維辛集中營被殺,超過九成遇害人都是猶太人。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 m# C( u8 H" B+ b
奧斯維辛集中營共有3個主要營區,分別是奥斯威辛(一号营区)、比克瑙(二号营区)、莫諾維茨(三号营区)和39個小型的營地或工廠,最主要的目的是進行殺害猶太人或是對其收容者進行極為嚴苛的工作、集體處決或是進行不人道的人體實驗。
5 U  }, P, Z: _# ]2 j* n奧斯維辛集中營在1945年1月27日由蘇聯紅軍解放。1947年波蘭國會立法把集中營改為紀念納粹大屠殺的國家博物館,作為第二次世界大戰中納粹德國統治期間,犯下惡名昭彰罪行的歷史見證。1979年,聯合國教科文組織將奧斯維辛集中營列入世界文化遺產。2007年,聯合國教科文組織把集中營命名為「奧斯維辛-比克瑙 德國納粹集中和滅絕營(1940-1945年)
4 s5 @! Q, J8 }* l* o, n公仔箱論壇

評分次數

• Pedestrian_A

• SweetLemon

人一世, 物一世, 影番張相最實際.
睇見係歷史見證, 不容忘却的歷史, 真係慘不忍睹!

評分次數

• SweetLemon

以史为鉴!以儆后人!

評分次數

• SweetLemon

May be your worry is valid.+ P/ I1 c/ G0 h' f) g
Looks like not much people reading this post.
5 i) y2 r- R+ [. m) ?But this is History.公仔箱論壇. p+ `& D/ w# Z8 n* E; g3 L  A
We all learn from this.5.39.217.763 G( z4 T' I3 Q( k9 ^
thanks

評分次數

• SweetLemon

Looking at the pictures, a feeling of sadness overcame me that so many people were held here and ultimately killed in those gas chambers. Thank you for sharing these photos of history
) I& O# K4 `! Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) Y& G, r" I. y# e+ `6 C
Below is an excerpt
# B9 V5 h0 L$ _) m0 kSome six million Poles died during the Second World War, half of whom were Jews murdered in the forests in the east of the country or the death camps set up after the German occupation of their country. By far the largest of these was Auschwitz-Birkenau which was the site of over one million deaths, mainly Jews brought here from all over Europe. The smaller, purpose built 'killing' camp of Treblinka where Warsaw's Jews were taken, was said by its commandant SSObersturmfuhrer Franz Stangl to be able to murder over 1000 people per hour at its peak. With the positioning of the Majdanek camp on the outskirts of Lublin, the Germans made no effort to disguise the killings, its gas chambers and crematorium being plainly visible to passers-by.

評分次數

• SweetLemon

此前系集中营。宜家系景点。真是讽刺!

評分次數

• SweetLemon

希望同類事件不會再發生

評分次數

• SweetLemon

返回列表