返回列表 回復 發帖
其实都唔系甘好笑咯
两部戏里面既角色都演得好僵硬~
Not really.
好正呀
有乜好笑
佢個角色好似唔識笑..但見到佢會好想笑
咁你都覺得好笑呀.唔多覺喎
To those who doesn't think that he is funny. He actually is not suppose to be and i agree with that. But the way that he has portrayed his characters in various dramas has a rather cold character in them. This way makes his unique and has us audience thinks that he is special when compared to other characters throughout different dramas. 5.39.217.76& ?9 d+ d9 P; t
I suppose he has his emotional side, like today's Coffee Mama Episode 14, where he has almost the most emotion changes when having to face her ex-girlfriend- Bobo. I think that is one of his impressive skill in those rather 'yandere' characters that he has to act in.
做戲好死噶,,
覺得好笑呀
2 U. b6 T% x0 ^1 WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.765 c; k5 _& u7 q5 c3 q5 b

# U3 y2 F6 W! F! D公仔箱論壇
1 o; K  s+ E- G
! b0 }: R* T# ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
& c% h9 C# }8 ?) B) Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
9 y4 ?/ P% g" e5 ?" M' WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 G. E! f. _" C+ L
當代新蒲崗
本帖最後由 大文細佬 於 2014-1-11 03:47 AM 編輯 7 `/ u9 b) }3 e0 {
公仔箱論壇* J! l7 _* u0 @7 {* K
有同感! 睇完其他人嘅comments, 相信起碼有一半人唔認同, 無他, 因為無人可以100%得到其他人嘅認同. 但我同你都值得開心係, 張頴康演咗咁多年戲終於draw到人嘅attention! 雖然佢入行夾住劉德華契仔個名, 但無為佢帶來機會. " i2 a0 k3 N* _

: T  y: m, ~3 v6 U* X( _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb今日雖然仲有好多人唔識欣賞佢, 至少有一班人識得欣賞佢嘅演技, 好似我同你. 响呢套劇佢要表達佢係一個不苟言笑但又重情重義,愛屋及烏嘅人物, 就係因為佢呢種性格, 响佢身邊發生咗好多笑料. 張頴康成功咗!
I think he's cute rather than funny.
都OK啦~
He's OK.
Good acting!! Perhaps he is only highlight of the whole show!!!
返回列表