返回列表 回復 發帖

[問題] 澳洲係咪好悶?

無車牌仲大獲
if you don't really want to go then don't go, but opinions vary, some may say australia is really interesting, some may say it's really boring. it all depends on the person's personality, then for myself I would say no if you like outdoor activities.
其實係香港住開; 去得外國都會覺得有少少悶
(除非去日本....)

因為香港太方便; 外國(Australia/Europe/US)地方大, 鋪頭營業時間比香港短
總會悶啲.....
返大陆啦你   大陆唔闷啊
It really depends.
I've been living in Australia for 20 years.
I'm happy with the life style here.
I don't found it boring here.
Agreed with what goshigoo said.
It also depends on which city you go to.
Applying a stereotype of people in HK, you should find Sydney to be only slightly less exciting as HK. Public transport is also acceptable in Sydney, in which they are late and dirty by HK standard, but at least they get you to where you want to go.
Melbourne is also similar to Sydney, with a hint of European cities - London reminded me a crowded version of Melbourne when I was there.
After all, it depends on what you are here for; I have to say a quiet city or even town is good for studying.
Australia is the best country in this world!
如果澳洲大城市都叫悶.不如去D郊外Shire....得幾十人......你先知乜野叫悶
I think it depend on your personality. I don't feel boring at all as I like quiet place. Also, my wife, my son (he is 5) and I have familiar the living style in here. I don't think I can go back to Hong Kong at all.
若有亲戚或朋友在身边,就不会觉得闷了,在哪里都一样能呆的住
depend what you want, I think AUS is better compare to USA.
No..so many outdoor activites in Aus.
a little bit. I have been stay in Perh for 4 years already. it was boring compare with Hk. hk is a tiny place, so you can buy, eat, play anywhere in few mins.
On the other hand, Aus is a big town, you only can see tree and big sky.. actually, if you like it, you wont feel bored.

haha, btw i love there!!

If you feel bored just drive around in Aus. Fun!!!
Australia is a huge place, there are really boring place, and there are better, exciting place. It really depends on what sort of lifestyle you are looking for, 23million people can't be wrong.

Is HK exciting? It is overpopulated, people live in a shoebox, high density living is what typical Australian don't enjoy. In HK, leaving at 5pm is almost consider half day, people work too much, enjoy little, this is also what typical Australian don't enjoy, Australian like to spent their weekend in the park, BBQ, have a beer, etc, this is what they consider leisure, enjoy the nature, something most HK people find boring.
我已經在這20年了~
每天都過得很爽
返回列表