返回列表 回復 發帖

[疑難求助] 男朋友對女朋友的性要求, 幾耐才算正常?

男朋友對女朋友的性要求, 幾耐才算正常? 男朋友經常性提出性要求, 我感到太多......
How many times a week sin?
2 times a week
视乎个人需求,一天一次,我觉得都是正常的。
it really depends, a few times a week is fine.
that might depend on age XD
i think three times per week is very nice ar
Do you want him to come to you or do you want him to find that from someone else?公仔箱論壇, r- K, J: J' ^; }% a
公仔箱論壇) C5 J- X+ J3 T0 B" U+ U
Some girls wants it more than the guys and some guys wants it more than the girls.
可能他的需求比較高, 我的需求比較低, 一星期我們會見四至五次, 只有一兩天我們沒有性生活. 我感到太多, 好以我們的節目是食飯, 搞嘢, 返屋企.
3 times per week as the average
可以说一下啊
* t5 A4 m! z: K2 w& U2 W& h2 o! Q: u这种你情我愿的东西
It really depends.  Everyone is different.  What's important is that whether you enjoy it or not.  If not, you may need to discuss it with your boyfriend.  Think of yourself, not just trying to make him happy!!!
for me, 1 week once is good for men's health as the sperm contain high protein. if a week, only 1 - 2 days no sex, it means the man sperm is also lesser day by day, when you want to get pregnant, the sperm also not strong enough to reach ur ovum.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 q! t( B6 X. T& h8 N1 A+ n9 }% U
then, when you do too much in a week, when times go on, you felt no more fun for having sex, every time also this style, every time also do this to me, no more special, no more excitement. Consequently, the man or woman may feel bored, then seek for another one especially man will do this. they will seek for not so sexy or more sexier, for instance your breast is 36B, maybe he wants bigger, he may go for D cup, and those girls that know more style to bring man reach orgasm or excitement and etc.
由於我已經工作, 他仍然讀書關係, 大家的時間不大配合, 大家都盡量搵時間見見面, 但係我唔希望十次出嚟九次,都係為了sex, 有時工作後很累,無心情去做
You means most of your time to meet your boyfriend because of sex. I think that you should discuss with him.
返回列表