返回列表 回復 發帖
and then
thanks for share
i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that i love her. T.T
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
not all....i believe most of them yes....
2 ~6 q4 u: L4 N% F0 ]) I% ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
# J# k$ G) \  H' y公仔箱論壇some wish their bf will change because of that...
$ ?0 k- \& s+ m/ m. ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.76% v/ l- R. M( ^& u% M6 J9 }% Y
for me break then i meant it....
原帖由 sayming90 於 2008-8-16 05:13 PM 發表
! V8 D8 |/ c/ F8 u6 C2 ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that  ...
; v. C4 e' }; C6 `: x* d/ n公仔箱論壇3 y  S) x- e6 f5 e* U$ a/ g3 B
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) V# c3 `$ t# Z5 I+ C  e: Q! v  M
i know...but at the end...she still want to break...so i respect her...
4 S7 P( j+ K" f! P公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" }9 i1 H+ v8 S# ]6 R6 `' A
what makes me confuse is, now she keep on find me chat....ask me why treat her so cool...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  k3 s' E- n6 n4 k* F

, B/ l5 R% r; S/ B: K3 ~5 q公仔箱論壇From the second she don't meet me even i wait her 5hours there, my heart is dead....
5 x; _# t) a' q8 htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
( ?  @3 B% E' N/ X& e/ k公仔箱論壇so girl......if you really don't hope to leave the person you love....please don't say or do something to hurt them....
( ]- |4 b/ ?+ lactually man's heart is not as strong as u think...
feeeling it

回應 tckim 第 1 篇文章

可能有d情況會係, 不過未必一定
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
very touching
good!
哦。。真的吗。。。
hmmmm
真的吗?.....
对一半。。
) {3 i! b8 q! z8 c) i8 mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
, k/ }+ z4 Q6 u  _+ I如果那男生真没追上来,女的会后悔一辈子吧。。
% H1 v2 J: W2 ^- N* @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇! T3 U) p3 H8 a* j" X
返回列表