返回列表 回復 發帖

温格被罚上看台,塞斯克自称周末出战无碍

温格被罚上看台,塞斯克自称周末出战无碍

温格由于在1:3负于塞维利亚的比赛中和第四官员争论而受到touchline ban的处罚,处罚期为一场。

touchline ban指的是无法坐在教练席指挥比赛,并且在休息时不能进更衣室安排战术,这在温格的执教生涯中还是第一次。

温格抗议第四官员德国的Reinold Wiedemeijer纵容纳瓦斯下半场拖延比赛时间的行为,自接到通知算起,温格有三天的时间提出上诉,欧足联还会根据裁判报告进一步调查此事,温格形容Wiedemeijer的决定是“令人震惊的”。

温格上赛季在对阵朴次茅斯的比赛后曾受到类似的事情,但他最终逃脱了处罚。七年前他因推搡第四官员Paul Taylor被罚停赛12场,但最终交了一万英镑罚金了事。

ps:最近弗格森和里杰卡尔德都受到了这样的处罚。

不过温格也收到了一些好消息,F4说他可以出战阿斯顿维拉。他因为扭伤下半场被换下。

他说:“上半场我觉得有些扭伤,但我撑着,下半场又发作了,我只能下场防止伤情恶化,我的职业生涯还第一次遇到这种事,我不想冒险。但是队医非常谨慎,我们将再看看进一步的反应。”。
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

Arsene Wenger to watch group finale at distance after touchline ban

Arsene Wenger to watch group finale at distance after touchline ban
Arsène Wenger will serve the first touchline ban of his career for arguing with a fourth official during the 3-1 defeat by Seville. Uefa has handed out the mandatory one-match punishment after the Arsenal manager was sent off near the end of the Champions League match in Spain on Tuesday.

Wenger will not be allowed to sit on the bench or visit the dressing-room when Arsenal play their final group H match against Steaua Bucharest in two weeks. Arsenal will need to defeat Steaua at the Emirates Stadium and hope that Seville do not win away to Slavia Prague if they are to finish top and gain a probable advantage in the knockout phase.

Wenger remonstrated with Reinold Wiedemeijer, the Dutch fourth official, after being angered by apparent play-acting from Jesús Navas, the Seville winger. Wenger watched the final minutes from the tunnel instead of moving to the stand as he was asked. He has three days to appeal against the decision, from when he is notified of the ban. Wenger could face a further investigation by Uefa if the referee’s report mentions anything untoward. Wenger called the behaviour of Wiedemeijer “shocking”.

Frank Rijkaard, the Barcelona coach, was also sent off during his team’s 2-2 draw with Lyons on Tuesday for confronting Stefano Farina, the referee, and was handed a one-match touchline ban. “Rijkaard went upstairs into the stands after being sent off,” William Gaillard, the Uefa director of communications, said. “That’s the rule. If you are expelled from the technical area, then you have to leave. The case concerning Arsène Wenger will be looked at again, but the rules are quite clear on this.”

Wenger was asked to leave the touchline during the 2-2 draw with Portsmouth last December, but he escaped a ban. He was given a 12-match touchline ban seven years ago for allegedly pushing Paul Taylor, a fourth official, after a match, but the punishment was quashed and he was fined £10,000.

Wenger received some good news yesterday when Cesc Fàbregas said that he will be fit to play against Aston Villa on Saturday. The midfield player was taken off with a hamstring problem in the second half against Seville. “I felt my hamstring in the first half,” Fàbregas said. “I kept going, but I felt it again in the second half. I just came off to prevent something. It’s the first time in my life I have felt this and I didn’t want to take a risk. I’d say I’ll be fit for Saturday, but the doctors are always trying to be a little bit careful. We will see the reaction.

“It’s hard losing. We want to win, but you will not win all your life. One day you have to lose. We have lost against a good side and that’s it. We will try to come back and win on Saturday. We have three important games and the league is the most important thing now for us.”

His views were echoed by Gilberto Silva. “We came to get a result here because we wanted to win the group,” the midfield player said. “Now we just have to win our last game and hope Seville don’t. We have to forget what has happened and turn our minds to our next game. It’s important we win and keep our lead at the top of the Premier League.

“The young players have done so well in previous games, but when you score the first goal you have to keep the ball better and take your chances when they come. This result is not because we were so young, but because we lost control of the game after they equalised. You can still lose with experienced players. We just have to learn that we cannot commit the kinds of mistakes that we did. If we commit those mistakes again, it could be crucial for us.”
温格抗议第四官员-Reinold Wiedemeijer拖延比赛时间,我想欧洲足总也不会接受调查研究,毕竟这也是非常"各人"的看法和没有一个"对"或"错"的标准。而WENGER也可能将面对罚款或更严厉的处罚!:onion31:
返回列表