返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 bourget 於 2007-12-9 01:09 PM 發表

they don't know how to play...
we need a leader to lead us how to play !!!!
bourget needs to be their leader!!

回復 #1245 bourget 的帖子

hahahahaha...........u find one then...ukfranc la,,,he is still looking for a job he is free free.
原帖由 felixng2007 於 2007-12-9 01:07 PM 發表
i already know u saved it la woofy!!!!!!! i am not stupid hahahaha........i like the small one the one dress light blue.
now we know felix has a feminine side

原帖由 woofy 於 2007-12-9 01:11 PM 發表

bourget needs to be their leader!!
NO !!!!  I mean a leader like geese who can help ppl how to play and make $$$ !!!
迪士尼樂園歡迎你

回復 #1248 woofy 的帖子

is not female side wor, i am not gay!!!!!!!!! i just play them jar ma.....even my breakfast are choc pops la......

anyway.....i think when company opens------new ones...this will be the time to get busy, last time only needs 1 m, this time 3 m.........that is why not many choices and human factor, so now is quiet.....but when company opens it will be a lot better la.

回復 #1249 bourget 的帖子

but bourget, this is very waste of time to explai n wor...........
原帖由 bourget 於 2007-12-9 01:12 PM 發表

NO !!!!  I mean a leader like geese who can help ppl how to play and make $$$ !!!
Don't know where you can find someone like geese

I think it was fun the first time when we played together! So many people the first round!

原帖由 felixng2007 於 2007-12-9 01:14 PM 發表
is not female side wor, i am not gay!!!!!!!!! i just play them jar ma.....even my breakfast are choc pops la......

anyway.....i think when company opens------new ones...this will be the time to get b ...
What else do you play?
do you play video games or pc games?

原帖由 woofy 於 2007-12-9 01:15 PM 發表

Don't know where you can find someone like geese

I think it was fun the first time when we played together! So many people the first round!
it's the history already..... we  team up to play 86 Microsoft remember ?? a lot of fun !! haha !!
I was so crazy too....skip class to play..hahahahaha !!!

no more la !!........won't do it again anymore !!
迪士尼樂園歡迎你

回復 #1253 woofy 的帖子

i do play them as well.......anthing la........try to get them online la.....but really needs a quicker connection!!!!!!!

i think this time newer version put a lot of people off alrady that is why some of them see see how to play first and sae their faces...that is why they are not here yet....people like leny superdog all these will play la.....boy12 also watch it...but they watch ahah

回復 #1254 bourget 的帖子

wah   skip class play..no ar ma........
原帖由 bourget 於 2007-12-9 01:19 PM 發表

it's the history already..... we  team up to play 86 Microsoft remember ?? a lot of fun !! haha !!
I was so crazy too....skip class to play..hahahahaha !!!

no more la !!........won't do i ...
yes yes I remembered.
it was so fun and excited.
we would all buy and sell together all day haha

原帖由 felixng2007 於 2007-12-9 01:19 PM 發表
i do play them as well.......anthing la........try to get them online la.....but really needs a quicker connection!!!!!!!

i think this time newer version put a lot of people off alrady that is why so ...
what kind of connection do you have now?
dsl or cable or dial up?

回復 #1258 woofy 的帖子

dsl connetion, i only got 1.2m jar.need to upgrade it, but will be end of next week.....u play online games? which one?
this game is not that difficult really i think!!!!
返回列表