返回列表 回復 發帖

My Lazy Afternoon .....

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 10:52 AM 編輯 5.39.217.76% p: S  _: g1 r; P" h

5 ~0 t* \, J) R$ @1 g0 R7 {! ~' [9 @Its more than a beautiful poem, like someone whispering into my ears, a charming narrative, depicting the beauty, peacefulness, serenity, feeling appease in a warm sunny afternoon; that is exactly how it is here now, sunny, blue sly, warm, birds chirping, flowers blooming ... don't needs expensive camera and pictures anymore...
- J# s# Y5 [6 l3 u5.39.217.76
% F' ?; V: |/ L  e% f0 _- G
Reflexively,
0 d0 w! ~7 k$ w& l. r& v) m& |& m, Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  My eyes like viewfinder allow to snap this picture live luxuriously in my mind
. S- h6 |! B3 Q" |) H5.39.217.76  .. capture this nice moment without hesitation.
公仔箱論壇, Z. k9 f0 L& G% |9 ^
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 o$ V4 M/ r7 S; Z: O0 v  m1 ~
I love it.
4 H- z* K0 N! k6 d# c) x& i3 y8 R公仔箱論壇
4 j. I4 z4 E9 w4 V5.39.217.76! c4 m2 t- m! a, }7 }) H
(pardon my spelling, didn't want to spoil this charming piece of work)
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
本帖最後由 busyfun 於 2011-11-19 01:03 PM 編輯 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# V! [2 |8 {# Y: F
公仔箱論壇" D2 ~% n3 V3 a/ _$ w& A, j
What a lazy afternoon does in inspiring me how to welcome a vision of joy we almost ignore nowadays in our busy life:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' w) L  T2 m6 A' L- `% \
With nothing else to do today, I do enjoy the pleasure of an afternoon leisure by 5.39.217.765 t6 P3 H# G+ B/ V' ]9 `

) L& o3 e. i* I5 o! c: B5.39.217.76lying on a hammock beneath a large tree,2 ?6 J8 U8 `' }( x" |, H1 v5 g6 L
closing my eyes to meditate,1 |9 X+ W9 P8 {( `$ S3 r& w  l/ Z
relaxing shoeless with stress drifting away,
: F8 b& |/ }& F' Dfeeling the warmth of the sun on my toes,1 p+ N. W* W% Q& h9 y8 a+ _6 H1 h9 I
hearing the bee bussing around,
. D. z3 Y: r4 R9 L* c" Qlistening to the laughters of children playing at a distance,5.39.217.76' F* }7 Q# i5 N6 z
While disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy
% q' {3 G/ F  P' A$ c/ L8 ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 J7 J# o3 c/ R- \+ J" ]3 }6 e
drinking a real cool lemon tea,
1 Y$ S3 s: [: f! h' G3 u& ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。turning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time,
" s: i' H+ c3 T& |. ~! [9 y' `  A公仔箱論壇inspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,3 ?  C) a3 e  \
admiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,+ i. u+ }- g% }) `' V
feeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,+ o$ g0 v( O+ q7 s; n
sitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,% e3 @6 G  v& T. B) I3 V) q5 i* F
welcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature......./ b# l' r( ^* y5 X  s+ G
To do nothing at all is not being lazy. 5.39.217.764 w) w7 U) y: I
After all, there is nothing wrong to celebrate a lazy afternoon.0 V- P8 Y  e% b
Resting is a part of life not to be postponed.
# T' e& @" p+ X7 s) i/ t0 RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Our days have been long, and our nights make us wait 公仔箱論壇7 Q5 Q7 ?7 d1 D! }- Y
to claim one simple afternoon off, of which a joy not to be easily spurned away.5.39.217.76; L% \' h+ f) Q3 _# X" H
It is not all too crazy to enjoy laziness as opportunity arises,
& V; f( _0 |$ v+ M6 f( u/ n4 [; h5.39.217.76as it is not a delayed satisfaction but is well earned for a hardworking person.5.39.217.762 R0 U  Q* P5 m# `4 {+ P
A lazy person cannot truly enjoy his rest, as a life of idleness is a life unmeasured.
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 01:47 PM 編輯 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" [. ~* a& v/ N( ^& L9 j
& g. h; R' c) I/ j. K( j
While disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy
+ `) j  f+ H; w0 O! Q5.39.217.76drinking a real cool lemon tea,
# x, N7 W8 P. I1 W% I% d6 ~! qturning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time,
' Y1 {/ ~" z* h/ N" r2 ^; vinspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,
/ M5 C+ Z+ K( k9 {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbadmiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,
6 b0 ~- M- D, c! X+ }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。feeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,
/ O1 |- t# g& l, A. O0 e& xsitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,& n2 f% I0 Q# ]0 y, x
welcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ H( y4 d7 P( T3 K
5.39.217.760 j+ a6 U. W3 R" }& e1 {
You live next door?  yeah the noise from those line trimmer is a nuisance.
; F* {, ?& ^: D( s) G公仔箱論壇And you have just reminded of my worse drudging chore, mowing the lawn.
For the benefit of the city dwellers, a line trimmer is a motorised tool that feeds a spinning nylon line that trims the grass around the edge of the lawn.
返回列表