返回列表 回復 發帖

好强(枪)手不租借!

,  描述: 18 Oct 2007
好强(枪)手不租借! - 18 Oct 2007

塞斯克·法布雷加斯(FABREGAS),盖尔·克利希(CLICHY),菲利普·森德罗斯(P。SENDEROS),贾斯汀·霍伊特(J。HOYTE),德尼尔森(DENILSON),西奥·沃尔科特(WALCOOT),这些充满才智的年轻球员没有一个在其阿森纳的职业生涯中被租借,为什么?因为阿瑟·温格(WENGER)最信任他们,他从来不出卖自己的洞察能力。

同样的道理在阿里亚迭雷(ALIADIARRE)的大部分阿森纳生涯里也成立,有一次温格对一名冠军教练说阿里亚迭雷太“特别”了,他不会被出租。当阿里亚迭雷的“特别”被伤病终结时这个事实也被改变。但有一点是很清楚的,温格不会租借自认为是可塑之才的球员。

看看那些被温格允许租借其他球队的球员姓名吧,简而言之,彭南特(J。PENNANT),沃尔滋(VOLTZ),本特利(BENTLEY)还有一些。当然尼克拉斯•本特纳和约翰•德尤鲁都被租借出去以锻炼年轻球员,但两个人都是主动要求租借的。期间,卡洛斯·维拉(CARLOS VELA)被租借仅仅是因为他需要在英格兰踢球的劳工许可证。

因此,昨天有条消息说,亚历山大•宋(SONG)可能再次被租借,而阿尔芒•特劳雷(TRAORE)则不会被租借,这很有趣。

The Best Young-Gun will never go for LOAN!

Cesc Fabregas, Gael Clichy, Philippe Senderos, Justin Hoyte, Denilson, Theo Walcott.  None of these bright young stars have ever been loaned out in the early stages of their Arsenal career.  And why?  Because those that Wenger has the most faith in, he never lets out of his sight.

The same was true of Jeremie Aliadiere for much of his Arsenal career, with Wenger once telling a Championship manager he was “too special” to be loaned out.  As it turned out, injuries put paid to Aliadiere’s “specialness”, but it was a clear indication that Wenger doesn’t loan out players he thinks are certain to make it.

Look at those who he did allow other teams to borrow, however briefly: Jermaine Pennant, Moritz Volz and David Bentley to name a few.  Granted, the likes of Nicklas Bendtner and Johan Djourou have both been loaned out despite being earmarked for greater things, but in both cases it was at the behest of the players themselves.   Carlos Vela, meanwhile, is loaned out simply as a neccessity whilst he awaits a work permit to play in Britain.

And so, yesterday came the news that Alex Song could be going out on loan again, but Armand Traore certainly won’t.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
i think alex song  and gilberto will leave the team eventually... inorder to free up some space in midfield...
hey...jackson...u did the translation??? Salute u then...good job d

回復 #3 crashersus 的帖子

Thanks a lot, The Translation was not done by me!! I have just provide two diffrent version for others to refer!!:014:

Thank you for your visit and comment crashersus
呵呵,还真没发现这个问题啊~~
温格看好的人是不会被租出的啊~~
返回列表