返回列表 回復 發帖

EDF

After we knew where weneeded to go, we went there using John’s vehicle. “As you can see, I needyou and Jackson to help me to train the new guys.” I said. “You know I wouldlove to, but Jackson I don’t think he would say yes. You know him better thanme, only if you win a fight with him, then he may say yes.” John said. “I amready for a fight; he is the one love to fight. That’s his style.” I said. “Iwill step a side and watch you guys fight, I want to know did you improve inthe Inside-World.” He said. “No, I think my power has become lower in these 7 months.” Isaid. “Than how many percent you think you can win Jackson?” he asked. “I thinkI only have 50 – 60 percent chances to win this fight.” I said. “You may getkill in this fight. Jackson will not happy about this.” He said. “I have alreadythought about how to win Jackson, so don’t worry about me” I said. When we gotthere, we saw Jackson was training alone in the flied. I walked toward him andsaid, “Long time no see Jackson.” “What do you want, David?” He said. “Ohnothing, just want to ask you for help. Is there a problem with that?” I said. “Asa matter of fact there is, you know my rule, you need to fight me and win, thenI will help you.” He said. “Okay than, shall we.” I said. “I was waiting for this, let’sdo this.” He said. He started to attack me and I doge them all. He is the onlyone who did all the attacks and I only did defend. He said “Why aren’t youattack me? You know you need to win and make me help you.” “I knew that, but Ijust don’t want to attack a friend like you.” I said. “Hoe dare you mock me?”He said. Because of my power, I just didn’t want to hurt him that much. Howeverhe is too powerful for me not to attack him. That’s why I only use 50% of mypower to fight him. After an hour, the fight finally over and I won this fight.“So Jackson, are you going to help me now?” I asked. “Yes, I am. So what do youwant me to do?” He said. “I only want you and John to help me to train the newguys I found in the Inside-World.” I said. “You should know my training programis very hard, that would kill them.” Jackson said. “That’s the idea, I want youtwo make them know what really hell is.” I said. “That will be fun to see themdying in front of us.” Jackson said. “Just don’t kill them; we need them forthe future battle. I better go back to work, Lisa may wait for me.” I said. “Youstill afraid of her? Well that’s so like you. However Jackson and I should do someplanning first and look at the information about those guys.” John said. “Laterguys, I better hurry back to my office.” I said. After saying goodbye Iteleport myself to my office and working as hard as I could.
返回列表