返回列表 回復 發帖

RB

I was talking with my friends in the café,but suddenly there were some aliens rushed in and made us go to the large gym. Ihad no idea how they got here and why they were here, all I knew is all of myfriends were shock, they didn’t believe what they saw here, but I only can tellthem this is real. Then one of them pick me out and took me to the stage said. ”Ithink we should kill him first, he look too clam. We need to show them why weare here.” The other one said “I agree with him. We are here because we want tokill them all, right?” “Okay, we will kill him first.” the big one said. Thetruth is I already knew what they want to do with us, but they had no idea who Ireally am, so I pretended to let them kill me, but actually I wasn’t dead. Thereare not so many weapons that can hurt me or even kill me. The weapons they use areonly in class 3, it is one of the lowest classes. But the problem is even withthose weapons, humans in the Inside World would get hurt or die, Ihad to do something about that. Even I had to show the true form of me. I wonderwhere those guys are, they should be here two minutes ago. On boy, I think Ihad no choice; I better hurry up and finish them up quickly. Therefore I standup, but everyone were very surprise, because they though I was dead, but I wasn’t.Even though that I’m not suppose to do that, but I just don’t want my friendsto get hurt or kill. After six minutes, those aliens are destroyed and Ihad to wait for them to come here to clean up. Oh well that’s my life.
返回列表