返回列表 回復 發帖

[新聞] 卡比路: 鍾斯潛能強如韋舒亞 有望十月入選大國腳

超人

帖子849 積分1149 註冊時間2009-7-24
1# 發表於 2011-8-28 02:15 PM  只看該作者       分享至Facebook

卡比路: 鍾斯潛能強如韋舒亞 有望十月入選大國腳

[按此打開] [隱藏]

Fabio Capello praises Manchester United's Phil Jones

Fabio Capello has described Manchester United's Phil Jones as an "incredible talent" but hinted he will not be in his latest England squad.

Capello believes the 19-year-old can emulate Jack Wilshere and become a senior international at a young age.

On Sunday night Capello will name his squad for next month's Euro 2012 qualifiers against Bulgaria and Wales.

But the England coach hinted he may instead consider Jones for the friendly against Montenegro on 7 October.

The £17m summer signing from Blackburn has already been included in the Under-21 squad for September matches against Azerbaijan and Israel.

"It is not easy to find a player who is so young that can play with so much confidence," Capello said.

"We need to wait some games. For the friendly games that we play, if he is fit, if he is OK. I don't know if he will be OK for Montenegro or the next games.

"But the talent is incredible. And when you find the talent, you need to use it."

Twelve months ago, Wilshere missed out on the September internationals.

But Capello knew it was only a matter of time before the Arsenal midfielder was selected. And he believes Jones can follow that path.

"Jones is a talent like Wilshere," said Capello.

"We need to wait because so far he has played one Premier League game and some minutes at Wembley. But potentially he is a fantastic player.

"He needs to play more games with Manchester United.

"I remember when Wilshere started to play with Arsenal. First he did well, then better, better, better and after four months he was at the top. I understood he was ready to play with the national team.

"Jones is the same."

Capello has yet to decide how many of United's youngsters he will select this weekend.

But he has been impressed by Chris Smalling, whose transition to full-back has surprised Capello at a time when first choice Glen Johnson is also missing.

"He has improved a lot", Capello said of Smalling. "He is also playing with confidence. When he goes forward he doesn't play with fear.

"I remember him as a centre-back. Now he is right-back. He is a really interesting player in this position."

Capello also reacted to Theo Walcott's recently-published autobiography, which was critical of his coaching methods.

"I was speaking with Arsene (Wenger) in Italy this week. Theo came to me. I said I prefer you as a player than a writer.

"When I speak with the players at the start of the season, I always say this: 'My rule is that I am the manager, you are the player. You need to respect all the staff that are working with me'."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/14697082.stm

Fabio Capello praises Manchester United's Phil Jones

Fabio Capello has described Manchester United's Phil Jones as an "incredible talent" but hinted he will not be in his latest England squad.

Capello believes the 19-year-old can emulate Jack Wilshere and become a senior international at a young age.

On Sunday night Capello will name his squad for next month's Euro 2012 qualifiers against Bulgaria and Wales.

But the England coach hinted he may instead consider Jones for the friendly against Montenegro on 7 October.

The £17m summer signing from Blackburn has already been included in the Under-21 squad for September matches against Azerbaijan and Israel.

"It is not easy to find a player who is so young that can play with so much confidence," Capello said.

"We need to wait some games. For the friendly games that we play, if he is fit, if he is OK. I don't know if he will be OK for Montenegro or the next games.

"But the talent is incredible. And when you find the talent, you need to use it."

Twelve months ago, Wilshere missed out on the September internationals.

But Capello knew it was only a matter of time before the Arsenal midfielder was selected. And he believes Jones can follow that path.

"Jones is a talent like Wilshere," said Capello.

"We need to wait because so far he has played one Premier League game and some minutes at Wembley. But potentially he is a fantastic player.

"He needs to play more games with Manchester United.

"I remember when Wilshere started to play with Arsenal. First he did well, then better, better, better and after four months he was at the top. I understood he was ready to play with the national team.

"Jones is the same."

Capello has yet to decide how many of United's youngsters he will select this weekend.

But he has been impressed by Chris Smalling, whose transition to full-back has surprised Capello at a time when first choice Glen Johnson is also missing.

"He has improved a lot", Capello said of Smalling. "He is also playing with confidence. When he goes forward he doesn't play with fear.

"I remember him as a centre-back. Now he is right-back. He is a really interesting player in this position."

Capello also reacted to Theo Walcott's recently-published autobiography, which was critical of his coaching methods.

"I was speaking with Arsene (Wenger) in Italy this week. Theo came to me. I said I prefer you as a player than a writer.

"When I speak with the players at the start of the season, I always say this: 'My rule is that I am the manager, you are the player. You need to respect all the staff that are working with me'."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/14697082.stm
一堆英文字。。懒得读了。。
鍾斯是未来后防首选
Another Terry
返回列表