返回列表 回復 發帖

[分享] 曼联2:0击败车仔,赛后讨论

mikel的红牌,tevez的头槌,saha的12码,曼联2:0击败车仔
本人觉得本场最佳係卡力克,下半场曼联基本上所有有威胁的进攻都係源于佢。佢响中线附近D吊传真係非常准and非常靓,giggs把握得好D,and出嚟得好D,可能早就2:0了。
win 了:onion14:
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
呢场波关键点有几个:
一、mikel的红牌,呢个反骨仔,没野讲……双脚dun,动作肉酸,红牌唔奇怪,好彩艾华避到,唔係就真係伤了。
二、tevez的头球入波。呢个波,入波过程没咩野问题,关键就係时间。上半场补时两分钟,曼联开角球时就刚好2分钟,理论上讲,呢个波开完后,顶返出嚟的话就会吹鸡。当然呢个只係一般情况,今场的裁判就没吹,所以先会有呢个入球的出现。当然,入球係没问题,只是裁判对补时的概念同其他裁判有D唔同。
三、就係joe cole果球飞铲,我睇英语直播时讲波佬就提到呢个波的问题。佢地意思係上半场mikel果个係红牌,咁呢个点解唔係?我个人的睇法係,呢个波,没可能红牌。首先,joe cole係贴地的了;其次,单脚铲球动作;最后,C朗唔係单刀。所以尽管中脚,但係呢个波没可能给红牌,无论mikel果球係如何都好。
四、saha球12码,我个人觉得没问题,首先奔咸出咗脚;其次,肯定有接触;最后就係到底呢个接触足唔足以令到saha跌低呢?最关键就係第三点,呢个係纯粹睇裁判点睇。不过如果呢球係朗尼,说服力可能就会大好多,saha都係属于比较用脑踢波的球员。

裁判今场,个人觉得都係稍微偏向少少曼联。除咗mikel and joe cole果两张牌外,其他给牌的判罚,个人觉得有少少无厘头。

另外一定要郑重表扬卡力克,呢两场夏格维斯出唔到,卡力克打返正选,表现真係一场比一场好。今场下半场的表现可以讲係完美。能攻善守,佢D吊传,可能给史高斯仲要强。费sir应该给机会佢同夏格维斯配搭,唔係净係史高斯搭夏格维斯、史高斯搭卡力克咁,史高斯唔后生了,应该多D休息下了!

評分次數

• HIDE

我也很认同你的看法!!Glory Glory Man United...
場波上半場就踢得幾有氣勢,入左波下半場就收住黎踢。睇到我眼訓:sleeps:
車仔成場波都無麽威脅到云達沙,個裁判又主場雞。呢場波仲五夠社區盾精彩。曼聯幾時先踢出魔性呢。希望班後生仔生性拉。
呢场波MU打的不错...赢得精彩....

ya..although most of the ppl will say...chelsea is weaker team now..with Jose managing da team in the sideline...the chealsea is totally a different...but tis is not da reason they lost the game...this is football....and this is da way ppl play football...regardless who is your manager, who is your coach, who is your boss....once u get into da pitch...u have to play on your own and with the other 10man alongside u...

MU win this not because wif the chaotic happen in Chelsea, in fact, MU win it with some style, Chelsea still playing with da $$$ expnsive player, just they themself can't find da momentum to win the match. But MU is playing wif sort of confidence...agreed wif rivaldoliu said. Carrick is the best player of the match. he did some creative cross, thru ball...camon...he is expert on this....and u know wat...other then Teves, the rest of the MU player is last reason regular...they know each other....clicking wif each other...u can see it from the high ball thru from carrick to Giggs and Rooney...Carrick not even see where is the MU player is...just launch the ball...then Giggs and Rooney..Also Ronaldo will know wat is carrick try to do...then they just make some run...if Giggs can finish da attack better...then i think MU will win this at least 4-0 lar...

1 thing very funny....Van Der Sar is calling for 2 real save for the whole 90min game. u know what, this is happen when MU face Chealsea ler...I think chelsea have to bring back Jose or someone have higher reputation then Jose...else, Chelsea'age....bye bye lar..

another thing....about the refree...on Mikel red card...from my point of view, it dosen't deserve red card, yellow would be enough even Mikel has been warn before....and on tat situation, even Mikel intention is not to the ball but to Evra leg...red card would be too harsh...and Evra not even in opposition ground...he still in MU defensive base ler....what Mikel is doing is call "attacking offensive"....in tis case, unless they get up and fight...yellow card would be enough....
On Joe Cole's situation...i think if da refree is giving Mikel red card for the attacking offensive....and now Joe Cole is playing defensive offensive, try to take down C Ronaldo running for the attacking. and somemore, Joe Cole's intention is not on the ball....but just to stop Ronaldo's run...it shld be direct red...
So, i think da refree is mix up wif the "attacking offensive" and "defensive offensive"....too bad for the ref to show this kind of mistake during da big match...
And 1 thing for SAHA's penalty...since am MU big fans...even i know tat is SAHA trick but then...pity Beh Haim...he get da blame on it....

Rooney playing a good game as well...at the 2nd minute, Rooney try to shoot to the far corner on Cech's door...It will be a brilliant goal is the Goal Keeper is not Cech...camon, world class effort...

anyway....since Manchester City and Liverpool both losing point....hahahaha...MU is now 2nd in the table....2point less then Arsenal...but Arsenal and Liverpool is playing 1game less then MU....
曼联双矮前锋都可以以头锤入波!!

車路士少了一個人依然打得唔錯。不過,曼聯打得仲好。
車路士無論實力同埋運氣都有下降,負面消息一直發生在佢地身上。
chelsea输了。。。。。。哈哈。。我个人认为他们输在没有一个攻击型的中场。makelele,mikel,essien都不是这类型的。。他们都是防守为主的。。还有曼联已经放水放得很厉害了。。全部都踢得很悠闲,如果积极点,可能比分会更大,还有一点。。。。chelsea毫无道德,那时好像不懂曼联的哪位球员伤了,裁判吹停了比赛后在coutinue但是明明是曼联的球来的,essien却不理拿了球就攻。。结果哈哈全场每当chelsea每当球员拿球都发出墟声。。。:024: :024:

回復 #7 crashersus 的帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
原帖由 lansilanyong 於 2007-9-24 10:03 PM 發表
YOU FORGOTTED TO SAY.........."THANK YOU REFREE".......
ya ya...u rite.....thanks to Mr M Dean.......:024:
開波好耐,祖高爾係自己個禁區邊緣鏟低艾華我覺得就應該俾牌加12碼啦!個波12碼嘅話都唔過份,啱啱好入佐禁區!
返回列表