返回列表 回復 發帖

I Want..

,  描述: 在年輕時﹐對感情生活的一種幻想
I want to compose the letter for you to read, before you surrender yourself to dreamland after a long and weary dayTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ Y; e0 u1 E# N1 c

( H; X7 g( `5 ~5.39.217.76TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; \$ {+ E4 `6 I6 ^& h  \$ `5 F
I want to be the one who caresses your hair, when you are immersed in thoughts that take your breath away,5.39.217.76( v4 e7 d' [4 {4 X' m

3 w, T2 s$ T# H" O. {9 I公仔箱論壇
6 O  _% A8 `6 Z  T( }9 m, C) CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I want to catch your tear drop in the palm of my hand, in the moment of your solitude when you feel sad and sorrow
5 M! k3 Z3 I& D9 s5.39.217.76TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) x5 J1 y! C& V$ W+ q

: k) s( J( [% t0 V  T2 o+ bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I want to be the arms that embrace you, when you feel chilled by the draft that comes through your open window
7 j' I$ I, D# I) s( otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ U4 k7 X' }; \. l- u2 s* @
! k2 x; P) g# Z5 \
As you open your eyes in the early dawn, let me be the ray of light that chases away the shadows of the night,
; l0 t# R5 {% i4 Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇; [. R/ ^3 V2 J# P# c( i* b4 q
5.39.217.76  {+ ^& s3 V8 x- ]; h
I want to be the inspiration that makes you sigh softly,as you marvel at the twilight that melts with the orange sky1 f2 ~, \- S- D/ }% [* W2 B

. g6 H( }, `# o1 Z1 jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
7 A# T0 E0 a& E5 F0 |公仔箱論壇When darkness falls, I want to be the hand that guides you in your moment of uncertaintyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 V; o, ?- l  ?2 r' V7 F9 D, k2 @. Z

( x  ~8 S$ ]8 i2 C! f) n  R. K公仔箱論壇
8 O$ ?4 P1 y1 B8 R/ \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhen your soul reaches out, I want to be there to touch it, hold it, and echoes in unity...
4 {! }0 R/ |5 RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
' C* s" [3 L9 l4 O, Q% O
+ f3 d1 V( [7 N$ `公仔箱論壇I want to be all that, because the way you smile at me,the way you sneak a look in my direction) ?! f& _1 c$ J  @, `( k

$ h6 ]* q! {1 C/ x2 {6 k; S* Y8 }7 I5 S. h
The sound of your voice makes my spirit dance, the way my heart reacts as described by many through poetry and fictions
返回列表