返回列表 回復 發帖

[新聞] Vidic Never Considered Exit

August 5, 2010
  • Comment
  • [url=#]Email[/url]
  • Print

Nemanja Vidic insists there was never any question he would leave Manchester United despite reported interest from Real Madrid this summer.

GettyImages
Nemanja Vidic has agreed a new deal at Manchester United

Vidic, 28, has long been linked with a move away from Old Trafford, with speculation that his partner was keen to move to a warmer climate as well as suggestions he was demanding higher wages.
A representative of the player said before the World Cup that they had "requested some time from United to think about things", while Sir Alex Ferguson said he could not clarify the situation when asked during a press conference late last month.
However, United chief executive David Gill revealed soon afterwards that Vidic had verbally agreed a long-term contract to remain at Old Trafford and the defender says he had always wanted to stay at the club.
"I don't know why people think it was a difficult decision," he said. "I always said I am happy here. I never spoke about my future. I know there was all this speculation but I never said I wanted to go. There was nothing new. I am very happy to be here."

如果他真的走了, 還有誰可打中堅??里奧經常受傷, 只得伊雲斯一個不夠的吧,
其實最失敗係早幾季賣走了碧姬!!
返回列表