返回列表 回復 發帖

How To Remove Protective Content On The Movie

Hi, Recenetly I have downloaded a movie but which was protected under DRM.Now my problem was as follows
'My problems concern the protected content on movies that I play through media player also i think it also conflicts with license acquisition... fisrt of all im using km player, very nice program i cant use any other player, km player does everything i want it to do except when it comes to movies i download, my question is can u remove the protection on certain movies because for example i downloaded a
movie the other day it was off one the many websites out there.. i click on and it comes with a small little webpage this has two buttons on it play which u cant click on and cancel well obviously i wanna watch the film so im not gonna cancel.. right inside of this little webpage with the two buttons it has got the sites name which is
a pay site i see it as if u can get it for free why pay.. anyway it wants me to put my name and mobile number in there so i can aquire a license to play the film... now i dont wanna pay to watch a film that ive downloaded for free that would be silly... what im askin is.. is there a way around this barrier because to be honest its starting to piss me off big style cause this aint the fist one i have come across is someone out there clever enough to overcome this situation.. if so i will let you have this lovely film that i am desperate to watch as it took a day to download..please please please help a man in need.. thank you .'
thank for ur sharing!!!
thank for sharing!!!
返回列表